Chemical Process Tanks
Bhavi Plast Pvt. Ltd. Make chemical process tanks are a comprehensive range of reinforced plastic Tanks , representing the finest equipment's available in the industry today.
At Bhavi Plast Pvt Ltd Vessel design starts with an analysis of the operating environment which include .
- The solution being stored or processed, along with the solution temperature,
- Capacity, style of construction
- vacuum or pressure,
- wind load, seismic forces,
- corrosion allowances,
- as well as any loads imposed by agitation, platforms, or any other reason, are then analyzed
To provide the most cost effective laminate design and fabrication method.
- Well established engineering relationships have been computerized by us to aid in the evaluation of many alternative designs
- Predicted laminate properties like tensile strength, flexural strength and modulus and others can immediately be verified .
- We manufacture fiberglass vessels with various thermosetting resins such as modified polyesters, vinyl esters, epoxy etc . For extremely aggressive environments where none of the above will suffice, We can offer dual laminate construction with a variety of thermoplastic and engineering fluro polymer liners.
- All equipment fabricated are of finest quality, and are manufactured in accordance with the latest desi.
• For Hand Lay Up / Contact Molded fabrications : ASTM D - 4097 Contact Molded Glass Fiber Reinforced Thermoset resin Chemical Resitant Tanks.
• For filament Wound fabrications: ASTM D-3299 Specification for Filament Wound Glass Fiber Reinforced Thermoset Resin Chemical Resistant Tanks.